Download Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy 15th Edition (English Edition)
The Sobotta Atlas covers the complete macroscopic anatomy in full detail and exceptional quality with almost 2000 figures. This unparalleled Atlas of Anatomy is organised by body region, mirroring the way you're taught during your dissection labs. Simple new introductions and general overviews help you to understand the more complex figures and connections - step by step. The addition of even more clinical figures (including new images and imaging modalities) makes this Atlas perfect for any type of course and curriculum.
- Enclosed booklet features tables of muscles, joints and nerves to help with your learning
- Accompanying website includes:
- Entire Atlas in electronic format
- Labels on/off
- Self-assessment facilities - a quiz for every illustration!
- And much more
- New imaging modalities like IX-ray, MRT, and CT
- Endoscopic images
- Intraoperative colour photographs of inner organs
- Pictures from patients with common paralyses